Home of Oregon Karaoke Challenge
1. Voice Sound Quality - The quality and individual characteristics of the voice.
2. Rhythm & Tempo - The voice in relation to the music.
3. Vocal Expression - How well the performer is able to express the meaning and mood of the song.
4. Stage Presence - The physical expression of the song in terms of the overall visual presentation of the performance on stage.
5. Entertainment Value - The Audience and Judge’s reaction to the overall performance.
Three judges will score the contestants, rating them on a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the highest. In the event of a tie, a "sing-off" will be held. Entrant (s) involved in the tie will be given 10 minutes to select another song.
All scores are final as received from the judges. Giving false information on the entry form is reason for immediate disqualification. Songs containing profanity are NOT permitted and may result in immediate disqualification.
Additional rules and eligibility requirements may be announced prior to the beginning of the contest.
All Participants agree to abide by these rules.
Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate disqualification and forfeiture of their prize.
These rules may be change or modified at any time.